66Quote99
“My philosophy
like colour TV
is all there
in black and white”
Monty Python

Quotes, Aphorisms, Laws, and Thoughts
Слава Україні!

A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. 
 Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill. 
 Age is a high price to pay for maturity. 
 Although You're Thirty, I Still Think You're Purty 
 At eighteen our convictions are hills from which we look; at forty-five they are caves in which we hide. 
 At fifty, everyone has the face he deserves. 
 Do all men of a certain age turn their head to watch when a Morris Minor drives past? 
 Do not regret growing old; many are denied the privilege. 
 Don't laugh at a youth for his affectations; he is only trying on one face after another to find his own. 
 Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it. 
 Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs. 
 Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age. 
 Having fun is a dismal business after you pass fifty. 
 He has a profound respect for old age, especially if it's bottled. 
 I was born at a very early age. 
 If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. 
 It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age he had been dead for two years. 
 Maturity is realising that you don't need fun to have alcohol. 
 Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places. 
 Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. 
 No wise man ever wished to be younger. 
 Old age is always fifteen years older than I am. 
 Old and young, we are all on our last cruise. 
 She said she was approaching 40 and I couldn't help wondering from which direction. 
 Some old men, by continually praising the time of their youth, would almost persuade us that there were no fools in those days; but unluckily they are left themselves for examples. 
 The number of people older than you never increases. 
 The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything. 
 The older a man gets, the farther he had to walk to school as a boy. 
 The older I get, the better I was. 
 The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. 
 The young man who has not wept is a savage, and the old man who will not laugh is a fool. 
 There is no cure for the common birthday. 
 We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. 
 What music is more enchanting than the voices of young people, when you can't hear what they say? 
 When I was young I was poor and after years of hard work I am no longer young. 
 You are only young once, but you can be immature your whole life. 
 You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind. 
 You've made a happy man very old.